Sunday, October 21, 2007

Things you might want to know about me...

I'll start with things I love:
  • God
  • My husband
  • My wonderful amazing boys
  • Musical theatre
  • Learning the Bible
  • Learning in general
  • pets
  • dancing
  • acting
  • singing
  • going for a drive on a fall afternoon
  • being snowed in
  • a good book
  • old movies
  • bubble baths
  • cheesecake
  • Swedish fish
  • hot chocolate

Things I hate:
  • spiders (well, bugs)
  • scary movies
  • proof texting
  • onions
  • being cold
  • bad smells

Things I'm good at:
  • acting/singing/dancing
  • listening
  • talking
  • teaching, working with kids
  • shopping for bargains
  • organizing
Things I'm bad at:
  • cooking
  • directions
  • math
  • accents




1 comment:

Nicole said...

ooohh I like that post, I might copy it!